- A charitable 501(c)3 non-profit corporation
- Chartered in Texas in 1979
- Headquarters in Richardson
- Officers and board members throughout
Our mission is to provide support and services to parks and recreation providers and
users in Texas.
We are committed to excellence in public leisure services and open spaces in Texas.
Officers and board members are citizens and parks and recreational professionals
who serve in order that others may enjoy the benefits of parks and recreation
opportunities in Texas.
- Temporary Ownership of Real Property
- Fiduciary Services
Al Johnson, Treasurer
Richardson, Texas 75081
CURRENT ACTIVE COMMITTEES
- Jack Ashworth Jr. and Sr. Scholarship Committee
- Susan Eaves and Matt Young
- Michael Massey and Steve Patton
- Speakers Grant Program and Auction Committee
- Tim Hogsett and Randy Waters